10.15.2013

Cottage Style Party & Fall Display



It was time to bring a little fall inside my cottage.

I scrounged up a few things I had then
made a trip to the Dollar Store.

Five dollars later, I had enough to make
a tabletop display!




A mix of real and fake tiny gourds, real moss with 
fake leaves (too early for the real thing!), real plant with 
faux wood trim candle.





The flat basket tray is from my ottoman, I miss 
putting my water glass on it!





The weather was beautiful this past weekend so I took 
advantage of it.

I set up a little table scape this weekend in the garden.



My berry basket always looks good stuffed with small gourds.






A little al fresco dining in the late afternoon.



How did you spend your weekend?












Hello Friends!

Welcome to this weeks

Cottage Style Party!


#66








The weather is holding out for one more day and
a freeze is probably only days away.

I haven't finished my outside chores yet
nor have I decorated for Halloween.

It's all on my list for this week.
Promise!



Unlike me, I can tell from the looks of 
all this weeks entries,
you have been BUSY!


Am I the only slacker here?


Well, let's see....







I just love this fall table setting! The gourds on 
the plates are just adorable!


But the real steal is that gorgeous farm table!
Can you believe it was a thrifty 
yard sale find for only $10!
Go see the details at Amber's blog Junkaholics Unanimous!







This display is full of exuberant autumn color!
It makes a perfect table top display!


And this fabulous weathered wood trough was home made!
Drop in to Audrey's blog Timeless Treasures to see all the details made with her home finds.










I just adore the simplicity of this autumn table display!
Love the basket of apples, the tiny pumpkin on the pedestal and
the apple bread....YUM!


Just picked apples would be perfect for making 
this fall bread!
Stop in to Elsa's blog Miss Jane to see the recipe 
and make some yummy apple bread!

I'm adding it to my to-do list!










If you were featured, don't
forget your button!



 Deb







































Thanks for stopping by!

 Please visit these wonderful bloggers 

and their fabulous blogs 

to see what they are up to:
























7 comments:

  1. Lovely Fall features and yours is gorgeous too, specially the flat basket tray!. I too made a Fall dough bowl, I love very much..I actually keep it with some fruits and veggies any time! Thank you for hosting this terrific party Deb. Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, There are some beautiful tablescapes here tonight - yours included. If I ever find my table under all the crafting, maybe I will do a tablescape> Have a good week and thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still am drooling over her $10 table find! Hubby and I spent the day Sat. prepping the yard for Winter. It will be here before we know it. Thanks for hosting.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your berry basket with pumpkins! Thanks for hosting :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb! Thank you so much for your kind words about my bread! It is a great pleasure for me to join your link party:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!